Vegan, refined sugar free, gluten free, grain free and soy free 🌿
Because Freedom = Healthy + Delicious 🌿
Bake time – 30 mins
* ½ cup vegan chocolate chips + ¼ cup chocolate chips (separate)
* ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
* ½ cup almond flour
* 3 tbsp cocoa powder
* ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
* 2 tbsp vegan butter (I used Earth Balance) + 1 tbsp vegan butter for coating the pan
* 3 tbsp agave or maple syrup
* 2 tbsp coconut flour
* ¾ tsp baking powder
* 1 tbsp sunflower seed butter for topping
* 1 tbsp sliced almonds for topping
1. Melt butter (3tbsp). Use 1 tbsp to grease the 8 in. skillet pan.
2. Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 2 tbsp butter in an oven safe glass bowl / cup and keep aside.
3. Preheat oven (325 degree F) and warm up skillet in oven.
4. Combine into a food processor; the almond flour, black beans, melted chocolate mixture, and vanilla almond milk, and blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Add cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder and blend until smooth.
6. Now the batter is ready.
7. Take skillet out and pour in the batter and bake for approximately 30 minutes, until the top of the brownie appears firm and dry.
8. Take skillet out and top the brownie with almonds and sunflower butter or your favorite ice cream and enjoy 😊
Let me know how your brownie turned out by commenting below! ✍🏻
Want more healthy recipes ? Follow me on :
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!