A very summery addition to salads and sides, here is the easy 3 step cilantro dressing with earthy ginger flavoring. 🥗🍋
Can be used as a dip too. Also a variation possible with a little of fresh grated coconut 🌴 🔅
1. Sunflower seeds – 1 1/2 cup, roasted, unsalted
2. Cilantro – 1 1/2 cup; chopped
3. Green Chili peppers – 2
4. Water – 1/4 cup
5. Ginger – 1 in.
6. Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
7. Mustard seeds – 1 tsp, tempered
8. Curry leaves – 1 spring , tempered
9. Salt – to taste
10. Lemon – 1/2
1. Put all ingredients (1-6) into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into bowl and add tempered mustard seeds and curry leaves.
3. Adjust salt and lemon to taste.
I would like to know what you think about this recipe, how it turned out for you? Let me know in the comments section 📝
Follow me on :
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!