Prep Time – 5 mins
Make time – 5 mins
- 1 1/4 cup organic non-dairy Almond milk (or any non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 1/4 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 4 tsp hot water (I used a kettle to heat water and set aside 4 tsp for this tea)
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup or stevia
- 2-4 drops vanilla extract
- 5-6 mini vegan marshmallows for topping ( I used Dandies) or you can use a dusting of matcha tea powder too.
- Heat water for 2 minutes. Add matcha, vanilla, maple syrup and whisk. 🍵
- Add milk (frothy if preferred) and whisk in lightly. Within a minute or two, turn off the heat. 🍶
- Top with vegan marshmallows for dairy free fluff ! 🍚
Let me know how you like this recipe by commenting below! ✍🏻
Follow me on :
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!