Best of both worlds means Almond cookies with Vanilla flavoring – Almonilla cookies ! So these Cookies are grain free, gluten free, soy free, sugar free, vegan, peanut free, organic and ofcourse tasty! 👩🏻🍳🌿👈🏻
Prep time – 10 mins
Bake time – 17 mins
* 1 and 1/2 cups organic almond flour
* 1/4 tsp baking soda
* 1/8 tsp cinnamon
* 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
* 1 1/4 tsp organic vanilla extract
* 1/4 tsp organic almond extract
* 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
* 1/4 tsp pink sea salt
* 20 sliced almonds
1. Dry ingredients – Combine almond flour, salt in a mix by bowl. Add baking soda and cinnamon. Use your hand or even a fork to mix smooth and evenly.
2. Wet ingredients – mix in melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond extract and maple syrup evenly in a separate bowl.
3. Pour already mixed ingredients from point 2 into dry ingredients and use a spatula or whisk to mix further until well combined. Due to the maple syrup, the mix maybe a little sticky which is fine. It holds the dough well while in the oven.
4. Preheat oven to 325-350F for 5 minutes.
5. This mix makes 10 big sized and 14-15 regular size cookies. Use a tablespoon to scoop batter for big sized cookies or Use a teaspoon for regular sized cookies.
6. Round up and flatten the cookies down a bit and top each cookie with a few sliced almonds.
7. Bake for 17 minutes or until lightly gold brown. Cool for a couple minutes on the baking sheet.
Enjoy with your favorite shake or juice ! Or they work well topped wth chocolate drizzle too! 🍫👈🏻🌿
Let me know how your cookies turned out by commenting below! Did you use your own ingredients or top it with your favorite Creme topping ? I would love to hear your experience!
Want more healthy recipes ? Follow me on :
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!