Today, was a sunrise just as everyday, except that it was a ‘Fudge’ sunrise in ‘Harmony’ land 🌅
That’s correct, this Fudge is so good, it makes everything appear poetic 🎶
With a 5 minute prep time and an equal 5 minute cook time, this vegan (optional) dessert is a little too healthy and quick 😊 with no compromise on the delicious factor. 👏🏻🌿
Melt-in-the-mouth 😋 with just the right amount of nuts and berries, this is surely a go-to Fudge recipe for all last minute dessert plans. 🎉📝
- 1 can (11.25 fl oz) condensed coconut milk (I used Nature’s charm), use any dairy condensed milk for a non-vegan option.
- 11 oz dairy free semi sweet / bitter sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup dried goji berries
Steps – 1. Warm condensed coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat and mix in chocolate chips.
2. Warm until the chocolate melts. Fold in nuts and berries.
3. Prepare another pan for the Fudge and pour in from saucepan.
4. Freeze for 5 minutes and cut into bite sized cubes.
5. Freeze for another 5 minutes.
I would love to hear your Fudge experience in the comments section on this page 📝
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfeltgenerosity!