How to make a super healthy, soup with greens ? 🤔🍵🌿
Toss all ingredients in the cooking pot and let them blend themselves into a savory mix 🥘🌿
Enjoy the blend and become healthier with each spoonful. 🙂🥗🌿
Today, I have the heartily made and equally enjoyed soup of the day – pea greens and yellow lentil. 🌿🌿
This is a sugar free recipe 🙂🌿
Easy 1 Pot Soup Recipe –
1. 2 cups yellow lentils, soaked overnight (you can use lentil of your choice). Retain soaked water for use.
2. 2 cups pea greens; chopped
3. 1 medium onion; chopped
4. 3-4 cloves garlic; chopped
5. 1/2 cup tomatoes; chopped
6. Curry powder 1 tbsp leveled
7. 1 tbsp oil of choice or you can choose to make it oil free
8. 1 tsp tamarind paste
9. 1 tsp dates paste
10. 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper and Salt per taste
1. Put lentils with water, pea greens, onion, tomatoes, garlic, curry powder, oil, tamarind, dates paste, cayenne and salt in pot.
2. Stir intermittently and let it cook for 20 mins on medium heat.
3. Add 1/2 cup water if soup appears too thick.
4. Let it simmer for 2 mins.
5. Soup is ready, serve hot and Enjoy 😊
Let me know your soup experience by commenting on this page below 📝
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!