Brrr…Cold weather calls for hot Cocoa! ❄️Add Marshmallow fluff to very much double the yum factor! ❄️☕️🌿
This recipe is so vegan and soy free, gluten free. 🌿
Prep time – 5 mins
Make time – 10 mins
For the Cocoa mix –
1. Cocoa powder 1 cup or vegan chocolate chips 1 cup
2. Marshmallows (vegan) 1/2 cup
3. Maple syrup 1/4 cup
For the hot cocoa drink –
1. Almond Milk – 3/4 cup
1. Melt chocolate chips and maple syrup in a pan, or mix cocoa powder in maple syrup (in case you are using powder instead of chocolate chips)
2. Warm the marshmallows in a separate pan until goo-ey.
3. Keep aside 1 tsp of Marshmallow crime for topping. Mix Marshmallow into Cocoa mix of step 1, until well blended. Hot Cocoa mix is ready.
4. Warm almond milk for 30 seconds on medium heat. Stir in 2 tsp of hot Cocoa mix.
5. Pour in a cup to serve, top with Marshmallow creme, Sprinkle Cocoa powder.
Save extra Cocoa mix in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
So how did you like your hot Cocoa mix ? Let me know in the comments section below 📝
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!