Cherimoya is a tropical fruit also called ‘Custard apple’ or ‘Sugar apple’ . 🍈 It has a floral and luscious, sweet combination taste.
It is an ideal fruit for a fluffy dessert like ‘Kheer’ – an Indian style pudding. 🍵
Ready in minutes and with just 4 ingredients 🌿 This is a no cook, no bake recipe 🙂 ✅
Prep time – 5 mins
Make time – 5 mins 👈🏻👍🏻
Serves – 4
1. 2 large sized Cherimoya 🍈
2. 1 cup thick almond milk (cold) 🍶
3. 2 tbsp agave syrup 🍯
4. 1 tbsp pistachios (shelled)
1. Remove seeds from Cherimoya 🍈 and put the flesh in a medium size mixing bowl
2. Add the almond milk to the mixing bowl and stir gently for a minute. 🍶
3. Add agave and mix well. 🍯
4. Pour into dessert bowls and top with crushed pistachios. 🍵🍵
I really like to hear from you on how you experience Cherimoya and it’s use in different recipes.
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!