The most widely known and enjoyed superfood of all time has been Cacao 🌿because of its rich and highest antioxidant content. Plus you can never have too much chocolate 😉With just 3 main ingredients, these bite size pieces of heaven, are a chocolate lover’s dream. 🕉
Save the Earth 🌏 because after all, the Earth is our only source of chocolate 😊
For all Chocolate enthusiasts out there…This is as simple and sweet as it can get, with less than 20 mins of make time. 👏🏻🍫
Make time – 15 minutes
- 1 cup cacao butter, shredded
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla flavoring (optional)
- Crushed Almonds / nuts for topping (optional)
- Melt cacao butter and set aside, please do not make it hot just melt-y like liquid butter.
- Add cacao powder and vanilla flavoring. Whisk it all together.
- Pour into a chocolate mold, add toppings (optional) and set in the refrigerator or freezer for 11 minutes.
Enjoy homemade 🍫🌿 goodness ! And moreso because I know what exactly goes into my chocolate. ☮️
Let me know if you would like more recipes and any comments on this recipe in the section below 📝
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfeltgenerosity!