Corn chowder is a traditional favorite. 🍵🌽🌶 Add cauliflower and the flavor scrumptiously multiplies. 🌿Such a wonderful staple for cooler weather and if you are a soup aficionado, this soup is great for all times as a heartwarming treat all by itself with garlic bread on the side. 🌽🥔🌶
Adding Cauliflower also makes it surprisingly creamy !
Prep time – 10 mins
Cook time – 10 mins
1. 1 Medium sized Cauliflower – boiled and mashed, or 2 cups of riced cauliflower, fresh or frozen.
2. 2 cups yellow sweet corn, fresh or frozen 🌽
3. 4 boiled potatoes, mashed or cut into little cubes 🥔
4. 1/2 cup celery, chopped
5. 2 cups vegetable broth
6. 2 tbsp Chipotle Vegenaise (Vegan Mayonnaise) or Chipotle Mayonnaise 🌶🌶
7. 1 tsp parsley, fresh (chopped) or dried 🌿
8. 2 garlic cloves, minced
9. 1 tsp black pepper powder
10. Salt to taste
11. Carrot shreds, green onion (chopped) for topping.🥕
1. Add vegetable broth, cauliflower, potatoes, corn, celery to a soup pan and cook to a boil. (5 minutes) 🥘
2. Add (vegan) Vegenaise (or egg- mayonnaise), parsley, garlic, black pepper, salt to the mix and simmer (4 minutes) 🍲
3. Pour into soup bowls, top with carrot shreds and green onion, Enjoy ! 🍵😊
I would love to know your soup experience in the Comments section on this page 📝
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!