During my first month of following a vegan / vegetarian diet, I used to wonder how I would get the nutrients to be healthy. Where I would get the essentials that meat and seafood provides. How would I function without meat? I learned to trust the Avocado first 🥑🙂
It is super packed with nutrients and Avocado toast is a great staple for either breakfast or anytime during the day 🥗
From dressings to guacamole, Avocado has been such widely used to add delicious flavor to any dish. I add onion, garlic, sweet pepper and cilantro to make a wonderful topping for toast 🍱
- 2 local grown avocados 🥑
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 1 small minced fresh garlic pod
- 1 tsp olive oil ( to keep the avocado topping green longer, if you skip this, the topping will blacken quicker due to a natural oxidize process)
- 1 tbsp onion
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Sliced sweet pepper for garnish
1. Mix in all ingredients with fork and mash avocados as much as you can.
2. Place this topping on toast. Garnish with fresh sweet pepper.
Do let me know your Avocado experience on this page in the comments section below. 📝
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!