An ice-cream which is dairy free, soy free, nut free, keto friendly, paleo friendly, vegan and ofcourse refined sugar free is definitely nice ✅
With as less as 3 ingredients plus 2 optional toppings, this cherry nice cream is as dreamy as a cool breeze on a hot summer day. 🍒
Prep time – 5 mins
Make time – 10 mins
- 1 can of full fat coconut cream
- 1 cup fresh black cherries, pitted and stemmed
- 1/2 cup agave syrup or stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavor
For the topping –
- Graham crackers, crushed
- Chocolate shavings
- Take a mixing bowl and whisk the contents of entire can of coconut cream, until light and fluffy.
- Mix in cherries and agave, vanilla.
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve with cherry topping or (optional) graham crackers and chocolate shavings
I would like to hear and know your nice cream experience in the ‘Comments’ section on this page 📝
If you enjoyed reading this post and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!