Do you want to make an amazing snack for the young and the elderly young alike ? 🙂
Here’s a concoction; perfected through generations of cooking by Indian families. Even after all this perfection, every family makes their own version of the ‘Aloo Tiki’ 🌿
Great for a quick burger dinner 🍔 🥗
- Prep time – 10 mins
- Cook time – 20 mins
- 4 small – medium potatoes,
- 2 inch by 2 inch piece of green bell pepper (you can use 2 of the green chili if you want),
- 1 inch piece of ginger (diced fine),
- turmeric (1/2 tsp and asafoetida (pinch) , salt to taste
- Cilantro / Parsley for topping
- Mash boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Sauté ginger and pepper lightly with turmeric, salt,asafoetida .
- Combine with mashed potatoes.
- Make small flat round patties and cook on a grill for a minute on each side.
- Serve with a cilantro / parsley garnish
Let me know what you think of this recipe by commenting below! ✍🏻
Want more simple and healthy recipes ? Follow me on :
If you enjoy reading this page and would like to support me in creating more healthful recipes, plus food art and share them with you on an ongoing basis, I am very grateful to you for your support.
Donations can be made here and Thank you 🌿💛🌿very much for your heartfelt generosity!